Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class of 120 and that’s was a big class for the area living in the big metropolis of 628 :haha:we have to combine towns for school districts

My town is 5 lights long. Actually a little longer but the 1/2 mile hills on either side make it that way

i got a tent kit from Mars. Our state was voting on rec, and i thought FOR SURE that it would pass. so ordered the kit. Nope. So, it has sat empty. Might have to put some peppers in.
City or country? If it were me, I’d put that equip to use and germ a few canna seeds. Keep it quiet and harvest some meds!

City or country? If it were me, I’d put that equip to use and germ a few canna seeds. Keep it quiet and harvest some meds!
Of course I’ve been outlaw growing for 5 yrs now. NYS won’t be legal for grow til July! Don’t care… can’t afford to make dispensaries and NY rich by buying!

My town is 5 lights long. Actually a little longer but the 1/2 mile hills on either side make it that way

There is one flashing light on the out skirts of our town next town over where I work has 3 lights. I was born done in PA where we had no lights on our town my cousin graduated there with a class of 30. I’ve been around small towns in country all my life. I worked in MO based out of St. Louis did lots of work there and Kansas City MO and hated the cities always missed home

There is one flashing light on the out skirts of our town next town over where I work has 3 lights. I was born done in PA where we had no lights on our town my cousin graduated there with a class of 30. I’ve been around small towns in country all my life. I worked in MO based out of St. Louis did lots of work there and Kansas City MO and hated the cities always missed home
Yeah, I’ve lived in cities in the past. My town is the county seat… most towns within 20 miles have no stoplight. Can’t do cities anymore… except for unique occasions when I gotta for appts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back