Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my family to NorCal for vacation this year. There was a thing going on at Catalina Island while we were there, I offered to drive the 3 hours each way down the 1 to get to a ferry, just to say we've gone to Catalina Island, but my wife decided not to.
1700943876042.gif

Holy smokes! G Pen has got great Black Friday deals! A Connect for $80. If you dab, don't sleep on that one as it's a sweet lightweight portable device for your Rig and it rips!

Day 88 SeedStockers Triton Biscotto Lime Think she is getting the chop today her drinking has slowed considerably and she's getting pretty crispy. Checked trichz and only a few clear left and bunch of ambers which is good enough for me. Plus she is starting to foxtail buds are nice fat and dense with a nice fruity sorta lime smell to her. There ton's of nugs she should be a decent yielder :headbang::woohoo1::toke:

IMG_7511.JPG

IMG_7509.JPG

IMG_7508.JPG

IMG_7507.JPG

IMG_7506.JPG

IMG_7505.JPG

IMG_7504.JPG

NBAA1280.JPG

QIBU2460.JPG

DGMP0764.JPG

CGUJ5634.JPG

JSPX7654.JPG

RNSB6905.JPG

HBFE0564.JPG

I took my family to NorCal for vacation this year. There was a thing going on at Catalina Island while we were there, I offered to drive the 3 hours each way down the 1 to get to a ferry, just to say we've gone to Catalina Island, but my wife decided not to.
I think you would’ve been disappointed after all that driving. Theres a beach and some bars and that’s about it and a 70$ boat ride to get there. We dock and go to Luau Larrys for mai tais and a straw hat then head home.

Hey @Green Hornet sorry, our conversation got interrupted earlier :rofl:

If I read it correctly, it sounded like you are mixing flour into melted butter, and adding that to your reduced stock….correct?

Have you ever tried cooking your roux?
:pass:
No but I go with with the roux method I'm not a sacier by any means :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back