Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frankthetank this is the baseline at which I started with plus a 1/8 cup of plant food at second feeding(per cam at CoM). I have added EWC first cause it's parts of their Photo schedule then Lobster composts once I started using the earthboxes. Now i also added Buildaflower compost and buildabloom I watered in twice. I added the the terp teas at second and third topdressing instead of CoM plant food. If you can get your hands on their soil locally I could walk you through a easy organic grow. It's pretty simple water only mostly I do add bennies weekly kelp, humic, yucca, hydroguard, mammoth p but their not necessary

View attachment 1648865
Sweet! I’ll look around and see what I can get…thank you my friend :d5:

Damn dude! How many gallons are those bad boys? :pass: And what was the soil?

These are jr's which 1 cubic ft of soil and 1 gallon rez using coast of Maine Stonington plus there ferts. I also added some BAS and Terp teas this round
The F they do! Earthbox lies!!! Lmao they claim that but i can split a cu ft bag of soil between 2 juniors! No idea where they get their math but maybe if u took screen out and filled entire box!

Sweet! I’ll look around and see what I can get…thank you my friend :d5:
1700949215546.gif

The F they do! Earthbox lies!!! Lmao they claim that but i can split a cu ft bag of soil between 2 juniors! No idea where they get their math but maybe if u took screen out and filled entire box!

You know now that I think of it your right but I also can fill more pots from a bag of soil then they suggest. I never pay attention to that either cause I always buy extra :doh::shrug:
IMG_7520.jpeg

Bought me and the wife's xmas present today. Got a Bosch 100 series dishwasher. White, to match our other appliances. Lowes was running a black friday deal for $499 but only for the stainless front, and I wanted white because it would look silly to not match our fridge and stove. So I had to pay $550, because I wanted the model in white and with the buttons on the front of the door instead of the top.

Its a 100+ year old house, so getting things installed is not as easy as new home. The old dishwasher broke about 2 years ago and we've just not been using it except as a drying rack. Its shimmed and screwed into place to get it level, unlike the floor. It'll take me a while to pull the old one and get the new one in there right.

Bought me and the wife's xmas present today. Got a Bosch 100 series dishwasher. White, to match our other appliances. Lowes was running a black friday deal for $499 but only for the stainless front, and I wanted white because it would look silly to not match our fridge and stove. So I had to pay $550, because I wanted the model in white and with the buttons on the front of the door instead of the top.

Its a 100+ year old house, so getting things installed is not as easy as new home. The old dishwasher broke about 2 years ago and we've just not been using it except as a drying rack. Its shimmed and screwed into place to get it level, unlike the floor. It'll take me a while to pull the old one and get the new one in there right.
1700949747978.gif

1700949834412.gif

Good morfnoevigiht All You happy Caturday Live Stoners.

Commence take-off......

IMG_20231031_010759981.jpg

Hot Turkey Sandwich anyone?

I’ve come to realize that most in the medical field are just disgruntled workers that are only trying to find SOMETHING to write down in your chart….so they can move on to the next patient, and eventually lunch, or home.

We give them so much credit because they’re viewed as some of the smartest in our society…..but, the problem with looking up to people in society, is they inherently end up looking DOWN on you…..

So, what they say goes, in their circles.

Meanwhile, they’ve addicted the population to opiates, failed to do the most basic portions of their jobs in key moments, lied about medications….I could go on.

The most egregious thing about the entire situation is the fact that the average worker is working a significant portion of their month just to be able to afford to ACCESS these people…. And when they finally get to see someone, they’re treated like a child, placated, and sent on their way…..while, most of the time, the problems not only persist, but begin to stack up. :doh::doh::doh::pass:
The entire health system is anything but! GREED not people. The whole damn world actually :condom:

I have good doctors now, I went through several that were not good.

Yeah, cbd doesn’t do shit for me for whatever reason :rofl: :pass:
Have you tried making a topical? I have an 80 year old friend that is an artist, she works in many medias. She has arthritis in her hands and had nearly quit working from the pain. I made her a salve from 207Genetics Auto Purple Kush CBD a couple of years ago. She is back to work and says her hands only hurt at the end of a long day in the studio. This is one of her pieces we own.

IMG_20231125_141149900.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back