Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both? Or just the first one?

The first pic is one plant, the 2nd and 3rd pics are a 2nd plant.
Bottom pics look like it too but u need to get pic from diff angle cuz like top pic u will see a small stem the pod will be hanging from but from that angle hard to tell! Def looks like the spot male parts form in cuz female it will be directly attached to side of main stem!

Don't forget Stoners! If you're interested in acquiring a Legacy Pro there are great deals to had for Black Friday!

Use code >>BF241PRO to get 2 black Pros for the price of one, or code >>BF241SE to score 2 Steampunk versions for the price of one!
You want a mix of the two? No problem! Use code >>BF241MIX to purchase both for the price of one!

Only need one? Use code >>BF100PRO at checkout to receive $100 off of your choice of either version ! Just click the codes above to be directed to the site, and use the codes without the arrows to receive the savings!

:smokeout:
After spending a little time with the device I can assuredly say that it well deserves a spot as one of the best vapes available!

We need to fix the income taxes for the super rich. People shouldn't be living like that when there are homeless people in our cities.
That same neighborhood i went to before and wound up delivering groceries to Mo Claiborne (from cowboys,chiefs) and he was def really nice! Was outside playing with the kids when i got there!

Gorgeous day today. Thats Catalina Island in the distance which is where we ride our jet skis out to. Looks kinda far but it’s only 19 miles. Halfway out we stop and chill for 15 minutes and smoke our joints lol

059F3BDB-48FF-4D4B-B890-CCE277BFE360.jpeg

Bottom pics look like it too but u need to get pic from diff angle cuz like top pic u will see a small stem the pod will be hanging from but from that angle hard to tell! Def looks like the spot male parts form in cuz female it will be directly attached to side of main stem!

Gotcha. The 2nd plant is a few days behind the first. But I know what you are saying. Damn, looks like both of them might be males.

I'll save one long enough to collect some pollen, but the other once I confirm its male will get the snip.

Gorgeous day today. Thats Catalina Island in the distance which is where we ride our jet skis out to. Looks kinda far but it’s only 19 miles. Halfway out we stop and chill for 15 minutes and smoke our joints lol

View attachment 1648840

I took my family to NorCal for vacation this year. There was a thing going on at Catalina Island while we were there, I offered to drive the 3 hours each way down the 1 to get to a ferry, just to say we've gone to Catalina Island, but my wife decided not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back