Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, with today's anniversary since President Kennedy was assassinated, I know what I was doing almost exactly one week before. :biggrin:

Taking an emergency pee at Dealey Plaza!:biggrin::cools:

Give me a break I was 4 years old!:funny::funny::funny:

To be perfectly honest with you, that little act would have faded into the oblivion, if it weren't for one thing.

Later that day, in the evening news, they showed Deeley Plaza. Little me seeing a familiar sight said loudly, " I peed there!" Pop hollered,, "You did what?" Mom instantly went red! " I had to go pee Dad!" Mom had to explain what happened.

Sears or the bus station was way too far! The bus station was not a nice place even back then!

That was the longest 4 hours of overtime. I dont think I will be coming in 4 hours early in the morning...money isnt worth the bs.
1700666667077.gif

At least u aren’t complaining about an endless supply of morons working there so gotta be better then the last place u were working! Can u at least communicate with your coworkers at this place?

Not like he'd get time off for good behaviour.................:biggrin:...............huh...?.............................:eyebrows:

:crying::devil:

You have Earned it...........:pighug:.......does it involve any Fishing....or just cooking..........?......:chef:

Thanks nope no fishing probably very little fishing until spring April may my winter fishing ambition has disappeared over the last few years. I don’t have to cook either just eat :muahaha::glutton:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back