Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo..ooo... Sounds Perfect to me... :pass: ...is Thanksgiving a full weekend thing.......?

Wondering how long to give the US staff off..............:biggrin:

We typically have off Thursday and Friday.

Most people I work with take vacation days at least on Wednesday (like me) or the entire 3 days so they get a whole week off.

We are grilling some lamb chops, along with some good rolls and some mac and cheese. Not really going all that fancy this year. With my dad no longer with us, he was the one who championed the whole "gotta make a big meal on the holiday" thing.

Lamb chops....I Love lamb chops..........it'll have to be cauliflower cheese for me though.......:headbang:......I've been craving cauliflower cheese lately.......

I'm not spending 10 hours in a car on a holiday just to eat some dry ass turkey from my mom's 80 year old aunts. And the rest of her family just ignores me.

Pfft...me neither..........:biggrin:.....

Even though I have a career and a family, most of mom's family still treats me like I am 12. So its just not worth my time trying to deal with them.

:pighug:

I got excited because I saw Mephisto had 50% off for black friday.

But thats only on the Bear assed Monkey, which I am not interested in.

"Crossing her with 4 Assed Monkey was an open goal as far as we were concerned, that straight-up lemon funk from Mother Bear mixed with the classic diesel, chocolate and coffee from Daddy Monkey." That just does not sound appealing to me. Too many flavors going on.

We typically have off Thursday and Friday.

Most people I work with take vacation days at least on Wednesday (like me) or the entire 3 days so they get a whole week off.

Ah Right........ :headbang: ...I was Wondering why @Lil Dab said it was his last day...........:pass:....

Not like he'd get time off for good behaviour.................:biggrin:...............huh...?.............................:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back