Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure is :pighug: making logistical magic happen. Been running around for a few hours. Time for a smoke break:pass:
IMG_20231120_075418353.jpg
IMG_20231117_094508870.jpg
IMG_20231118_233842996.jpg
IMG_20231118_231315769.jpg

Good Thanksgiving Eve, my growmies!

Whats everyone doing for Thanksgiving?

We are grilling some lamb chops, along with some good rolls and some mac and cheese. Not really going all that fancy this year. With my dad no longer with us, he was the one who championed the whole "gotta make a big meal on the holiday" thing.

The rest of my family is going out to BFE Indiana to my mom's extended family. I'm not spending 10 hours in a car on a holiday just to eat some dry ass turkey from my mom's 80 year old aunts. And the rest of her family just ignores me. My mom is the oldest of her cousins, and had kids in her early 20s. So I'm about 10 years younger than any of her cousins, and then about 20 years older than any of their kids. Even though I have a career and a family, most of mom's family still treats me like I am 12. So its just not worth my time trying to deal with them.

Good Thanksgiving Eve, my growmies!

Whats everyone doing for Thanksgiving?

We are grilling some lamb chops, along with some good rolls and some mac and cheese. Not really going all that fancy this year. With my dad no longer with us, he was the one who championed the whole "gotta make a big meal on the holiday" thing.

The rest of my family is going out to BFE Indiana to my mom's extended family. I'm not spending 10 hours in a car on a holiday just to eat some dry ass turkey from my mom's 80 year old aunts. And the rest of her family just ignores me. My mom is the oldest of her cousins, and had kids in her early 20s. So I'm about 10 years younger than any of her cousins, and then about 20 years older than any of their kids. Even though I have a career and a family, most of mom's family still treats me like I am 12. So its just not worth my time trying to deal with them.
Morning amigro…..Dude and I will be cooking a big ass tomahawk ribeye on the smoker, and I’ll be smoking weed in the form of joints :smokeit: :cooldance::pass:

Morning amigro…..Dude and I will be cooking a big ass tomahawk ribeye on the smoker, and I’ll be smoking weed in the form of joints :smokeit: :cooldance::pass:

Ooo..ooo... Sounds Perfect to me... :pass: ...is Thanksgiving a full weekend thing.......?

Wondering how long to give the US staff off..............:biggrin:

If I can Win 99,000 Euros on the lottery......:wizzy:...I'll be living here.....

OMG...I Want 99.000 euros........:biggrin:

That one was okey. But just 53m2….. but a good link, I’ve seen some other appartments way more overpaid, and the stupid ones buy them anyway 🤣

But like I said, this is very okey for the price. Thank you, I’ll look into it. 4 sure.
@Mossy.

Btw.. I pretend to be a mechanic today…

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back