Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to have a full on one like yours! I had grand plans to build one when I moved here to Va a couple years ago. and now I'm on line looking at pre fab ones... :face: Maybe I should watch some build videos! My makeshift brick and large paver model works pretty well although not ergonomic at all

Would love to have a full on one like yours! I had grand plans to build one when I moved here to Va a couple years ago. and now I'm on line looking at pre fab ones... :face: Maybe I should watch some build videos! My makeshift brick and large paver model works pretty well although not ergonomic at all
There's also kits that come with plans and Styrofoam forms to build around. I was gonna build one before my wife bought me this one. I wouldn't really recommend mine, but I have no idea where it lands on price. Does work fine, but feels cheap. Probably about 4 years old now and sitting outside uncovered for a long time didn't help it at all

So I tried to help a work buddy out do some good and turns out hes an alcoholic and been drinking all day the last 2 days. Try do good and you got to feel bad for telling the guy he needs to find a place. Im not dealing with that shit again. Just started feeling better and this shit. He was hiding it from me crashed his car today. Like a male version of my ex wife. This time I put a stop to it before gets to deep. Stood up for myself. I think my therapist be happy with me.

So I tried to help a work buddy out do some good and turns out hes an alcoholic and been drinking all day the last 2 days. Try do good and you got to feel bad for telling the guy he needs to find a place. Im not dealing with that shit again. Just started feeling better and this shit. He was hiding it from me crashed his car today. Like a male version of my ex wife. This time I put a stop to it before gets to deep. Stood up for myself. I think my therapist be happy with me.
Good job buddy…. :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back