Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1700434753074.jpg

Not a huge fan of pork loin, but we eat it a lot. Takes any seasoning you hit it with well, so it's pretty versatile and easy to cook. It's also pretty cheap for protein 🐖
All of the fat and flavor has been bred out of commercial pork, loin is so lean it is dry and tasteless. I remember when pork looked like what @Mossy gets.

Tried some America's Test Kitchen pork kabobs from country style ribs, a much better way to do today's pork.

All of the fat and flavor has been bred out of commercial pork, loin is so lean it is dry and tasteless. I remember when pork looked like what @Mossy gets.

Tried some America's Test Kitchen pork kabobs from country style ribs, a much better way to do today's pork.
This one came out pretty good….plus, that’s only eight bucks worth of meat right there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :headbang::headbang::pass:
IMG_0634.jpeg

Cheesesteaks for dinner here tonight. No pictures though. Really diggin the griddle. Wife even mentioned moving it up from the patio to the side porch so I'll use it more in the winter (side porch is covered):spels:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back