Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot I was going to comment on this FWIW I'd buy the NS XP I keep eyeballing it thinking I need a gauge and bigger plates :doh::wall::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah, I want bigger plates too, I was kinda looking at a dabpress….some of them have bigger plates and are half the money of the NS… :pass: I don’t think the gauge is needed once you get a feel for the process

Are you trying to make a move on me? :crying:

Why does that bother you? :love:and no it was about the only song that seemed to fit your quote I started the day listening to dance monkey cause it was stuck in my head:wall:. I saw that "ur so fucking cool" cause your cool :pighug::pass: :lildab:

Yeah, I want bigger plates too, I was kinda looking at a dabpress….some of them have bigger plates and are half the money of the NS… :pass: I don’t think the gauge is needed once you get a feel for the process

Yeah I would agree with that but I think I could be more constant with a gauge being able to maintain the proper pressure through the whole press. I keep thinking about hash rosin and I thought a gauge would benefit more with that

Watching too many NS video's :wall:

Yeah I would agree with that but I think I could be more constant with a gauge being able to maintain the proper pressure through the whole press. I keep thinking about hash rosin and I thought a gauge would benefit more with that

Watching too many NS video's :wall:
Although I’m totally confident you have the skills to add a gauge to the one you have….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back