Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I’m totally confident you have the skills to add a gauge to the one you have….

Yeah that's been a though too seemed like a little too much work to add a gauge to my jack and to add a whole hand pump and new ram with gauge was more pricey then I'd like. So I got looking at complete units I really should wait unit I am ready to upgrade to the touch or something fully automatic with pressure gauge but that's years down the road

Yeah that's been a though too seemed like a little too much work to add a gauge to my jack and to add a whole hand pump and new ram with gauge was more pricey then I'd like. So I got looking at complete units I really should wait unit I am ready to upgrade to the touch or something fully automatic with pressure gauge but that's years down the road
I didn’t really think the automatic was worth the extra price…. I’m getting a manual pump this go round, with bigger plates…..for cheaper lol

Alright I need to do something got both plants trimmed up so now there's a empty tent. Time to get the next round going in earthbox jr's. Going to start Citrus Noir x Stone99 V6, Gorilla Punch, Durban Twist, and 99 Skunks. Think I am going to do the CN x SV99 and 99S in the JR's and the other 2 in 5 gallon pots :pass:

I don’t see the appeal of the NS for the extra price. Am I missing something?

Probably not I was probably just caught up in the fanciness:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I forget only thing I can think of it their plate sizes 6" x 4" but am I going to look back into and let you know :d5::pass::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back