Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Root Beer Float took off this past 10 days.
Day 55. I think she’ll take 14 or 15 weeks.
I pinched a shit ton of leaves last night.
Don’t make fun @Lil Dab, it’s an experiment. :biggrin:

View attachment 1646972
Since that strain has a longer veg, I am assuming i will do an extra veg feeding, when I grow my F4's. I had to lst my main cola even on the faster version of RBF S2.

I would pay a thousand bucks to be able to sleep in until 10 just once this decade :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My wife is the same way up at 6 am no matter what I woke up at 8am started catching up but quickly passed back out and didn't wake it noon but I was up till 1:30-2am :gassy::shrug:

@Badfinger this one is a S2. I got the seeds about a year ago. I just bought some of Jean-O’s seeds, wish I would have grabbed some RBF S4. I’ve just been giving all of them the same stuff. Had to split up the feeds to start 5 on Flower Finisher and keep RBF on the fish hydrolysate.

@Badfinger this one is a S2. I got the seeds about a year ago. I just bought some of Jean-O’s seeds, wish I would have grabbed some RBF S4. I’ve just been giving all of them the same stuff. Had to split up the feeds to start 5 on Flower Finisher and keep RBF on the fish hydrolysate.
Ok, my bad I dont know why I was thinking u had the F4's, both my S2 plants went around 90's.

My wife is the same way up at 6 am no matter what I woke up at 8am started catching up but quickly passed back out and didn't wake it noon but I was up till 1:30-2am :gassy::shrug:

1000014148.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back