Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that the *ay*al one............?.......

Everytime we used it we got a mail within a day saying someone is using your account to make payments in some different country.....

That was the Scam.....:headbang:....they Hope you are going to jump on it coz you think your account is being used.

If it happens......don't use any of the links in the mail.......go to your Own *ay*al Account and check....and there is nothing wrong....:pass:

It happened everytime here.....so we just stopped using it......:shrug:...give you no confidence in them if you get that Crap on every purchase. :pass:
It may be a little more work but thats why I don’t leave a card attached to mine! Need to use it i add a card and make payment and then remove card off file so if someone did access my account wouldn’t be a payment method for them to use it! Do same thing with restaurant apps! ;)

do one in your smoker. I did one in the pbc a few years ago and it was the bed turkey I’ve ever had…..
Year before last when my mom told me sister was doing a small ham (my fave) and bro in law was gonna smoke the turkey i said yuck cuz not a barbecue fan but i tried some and it was off the chain! I go back now just for the smoked turkey!

Smoked turkey =
1700235486153.gif

1700235612688.gif

Wave of the day! Have a good one vatos!!!

View attachment 1646647
It's getting that time of year on the West Shore of Oahu!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Prime is still a couple of months away, but you can get some nice storm action Out of the Northwest Pacific.

That so looks like it could be a wave at Waimea Bay.
That would be a pretty much N to S shot. Since you enter the wave from the south, you really don't see that angle if you're surfing and they don't really cover that angle much in TV,

It breaks like there, but the bulk of the wave at the top of the wave has me thrown off a bit, Granted, the waves were much smaller when I surfed there. The biggest I've served is 28 to 30 foot and I was absolutely scared shitless !!!:biggrin::haha::haha::haha::haha:

When waves break across the entire bay there, the rip is absolutely relentless and extremely quick! It looks like a river running next to the shore! Those are monster waves!

I would absolutely love to be able to have one last chill session at Makaha with some 10 to 15 foot nice long breaking waves, That's kind of ways that come in January when is a nice arctic storm in the middle of the North Pacific, that's about a medium sized storm for those sized waves. Is the point of origin that controls the way the waves break at that beach............. or any beach really.

Out of all my aquatic expeditions In the Hawaiian Islands, I only don't miss two things.

Boogie Board Nipples and Tiger sharks!:haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
And yes, the Delta 8 and 10 and other stuff scare me.

My dad kept buying disposable delta 8 vapes from the head shop because the guy would swear its more powerful than real weed.
Of course it wasn't. And I tried to explain to my dad that delta 8 is way less common, so the amount of refining they have to do to the shit that comes out of the hemp plants means that I'm not very sure about how safe it is.

When I was cleaning out dad's apartment after he passed, I found a whole box full of used vapes. And most of them had tooth marks on them, like he was like biting down, lol. WTF.
The lady that I gave oil to test to see if it worked for her, ran out of my oil and went to the local vape store and got some CBD they had there. she broke out in a huge rash! I delivered 6 ounces of my oil yesterday and she'll be getting it sometime today. I think she learned her lesson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back