Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, so I just learned that because of the farm bill, I would have been legal to buy some clones when I was out in California last summer and bring them back. I was gonna buy some seeds but forgot, but I was at a farm and garden store where they had clones for sale. I guess they are considered hemp until they flower.

Man, so I just learned that because of the farm bill, I would have been legal to buy some clones when I was out in California last summer and bring them back. I was gonna buy some seeds but forgot, but I was at a farm and garden store where they had clones for sale. I guess they are considered hemp until they flower.
Clones are legal to mail

At first, I really didn't care for the sound. I was really expecting McLaren to puss out and put some sort of V-6 turbo in there. In the preview, I even thought to myself, " That's a healthy sounding V-6!":biggrin::haha:
When I heard it was a 4 liter I knew it was actually a V-8! I really don't care for it in the lower and mid operating range, but when that bitch hits the high RPM 's.............. Woo baby!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:

I wonder if these manufacturers and different car owners worry about Jay's, putting it nicely, declining driving abilities? It's not my car and I worry when he does the lane wandering bit!:face::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Oh…maybe I watched a different one about M cave. It peaked the interest of my inner “desert wanderer” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Are you looking fer that Conquistador Gold, man?:biggrin::haha::haha::haha:

Ohh look!
I think I found it!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:hothot::hothot::hothot::hothot::hothot:

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
And it looks like it's pure gold, no foreign materials! :biggrin::muahaha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
100_0824-jpg.1616214

Oh…maybe I watched a different one about M cave. It peaked the interest of my inner “desert wanderer” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah that’s possible it is an old story now that I’ve heard it all but that’s just a new episode of why files. That’s why I tagged ya thought you like the desert story

They are, but prices are nuts. They were a lot cheaper in person.

Lots of clones are dirt cheap in Cali/Co etc, but most aren't what they say they are or aren't that "specific"cut of famous clone only stuff. The main thing you gotta watch out for in buying clones are HLVP, bugs, and molds!

Do your homework and check for tests from the seller!!! Also quarantine the clones when you get them! Scope real good for bugs(I dunk mine) and have them tested yourself. I've used Tumi a couple of times. Well worth it for piece of mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back