Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No dome till she sprouts? Or just no dome period? Cause humidity here is like 28% rn.
No dome period…. I’ve done it as low as single digit rh.

Think about it, that dome, sitting on black dirt….the rh in it is close to 100% most of the time….and the clear plastic is intensifying the heat from the emitted light. It’s hot and sticky in there, and heating up the soil around the seed. Meanwhile, they’ll sprout in your yard…or the forest, or whatever. I haven’t used domes in five years or so and always have excellent germination rates..

I’m currently smoking weed I got at a dispensary, that cost 35 bucks an ounce. Yes, I read that correctly.

Here’s the thing, it’s good……not outstanding, but good. It’s probably a year old, I would guess….but it’s well cured, and been taken care of…it’s soft, not crumbly. It’s visibly amber to the naked eye. And is a heavy, deep, droopy eyed stone. For 35 bucks an ounce….buds, not shake :baked: can’t be mad at that!

Little fucking stoner always comes and sits by me when I light one up :rofl::rofl::rofl:
IMG_0745.jpeg

No dome till she sprouts? Or just no dome period? Cause humidity here is like 28% rn.
U can cut a water bottle in half amd use top half! Just take the lid off! This will keep it from being 100% rh but will help keep the soil around the seed from drying out! U def don’t want that soil drying out totally as a seed is breaking open under the dirt! Just make sure light is high enough it won’t be too much light going thru bottle! Plus depending on type of bottle u use doesn’t need to be a totally clear 1! 7up or sprite bottle would work great! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back