Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m reaching out my hand, to show I’m unarmed.
1000014034.gif

That’s what I’m hoping for!!! The OG, OG :pass:
The ripleys og was good but wasn't really OG. It smelled good but nothing like this marathon. Marathon has that earthy gassy smell that if I smelled with my eyes closed I'd know right away it was an og. Can't wait to see what you do with it. I only got about 40 grams from mine but she was in a 1 gallon and I did kinda neglect her. I know you will get some killer results!

The ripleys og was good but wasn't really OG. It smelled good but nothing like this marathon. Marathon has that earthy gassy smell that if I smelled with my eyes closed I'd know right away it was an og. Can't wait to see what you do with it. I only got about 40 grams from mine but she was in a 1 gallon and I did kinda neglect her. I know you will get some killer results!
We’ll see……I always figure it will take a few grows to get a completely new room dialed in, in a new environment. So…. I’m hoping for the best, hoping my experience can carry me through….but the possibility exists it will be a total shit show :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Hey guys so it's been 48 hours since I put iced and baked in the soil and it's not poppin up yet, how long should I wait till I dig it up and try again? Didn't do anything different in my method and usually by now the seedling is up or at least pushing up the dirt..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back