Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little fucking stoner always comes and sits by me when I light one up :rofl::rofl::rofl:View attachment 1645809
1699987276136.gif

:face:I like using domes but remove them as soon as they sprout I get your point though:thumbsup:
Me too! If not i wind up with my soil drying out around where seed is and it gives them issues! I just use a dome that has vents of some kind so doesn’t get too muggy! If it sprouts in the 100% rh and sits the lil cotyledons have a tendency to turn yellow! Air flow keeps that from happening!

Me too! If not i wind up with my soil drying out around where seed is and it gives them issues! I just use a dome that has vents of some kind so doesn’t get too muggy! If it sprouts in the 100% rh and sits the lil cotyledons have a tendency to turn yellow! Air flow keeps that from happening!
Okay yeah that has happened to me so I won't use the tiny domes anymore. I have a 1 gal water jug cut in half with 2 little "doors" cut on each side for airflow, its what I usually use to maintain humidity early on But I'm gonna try this no dome tech and see how it works out. Makes perfect sense.

I use clear party cups I get a dollar general. Poke a half dozen holes in the top. But that’s why I do it other wise soil/coco would be dry by the time it sprouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back