Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

1696555137083.gif

U aren’t in here telling us how stupid they are so u musta finally found a good spot to employ your intelligence! :d5:

I have a folder on my hard drive called Commercial Fail Train if you guys ever wanna see some fucked up shit.

Green is colored sugar? Never seen anything like that before :bong:
Pistachio... When they make em they fill half with the chocolate chip filling then a drop of dark chocolate in the center then the fill the other half with the filling then they take a frosting knife scoop out the just pistachio filling and wipe the ends... Can't even look at em wit out my blood sugar spiking now but when I could id sit out front of the social club with the old timers eating em with my tiny Italian coffee every morning like a proper dago, the chocolate in the center is nice cuz you can crack it in half and dip it in your coffee with out the filling all melting and falling in

Pistachio... When they make em they fill half with the chocolate chip filling then a drop of dark chocolate in the center then the fill the other half with the filling then they take a frosting knife scoop out the just pistachio filling and wipe the ends... Can't even look at em wit out my blood sugar spiking now but when I could id sit out front of the social club with the old timers eating em with my tiny Italian coffee every morning like a proper dago, the chocolate in the center is nice cuz you can crack it in half and dip it in your coffee with out the filling all melting and falling in
1696555873360.gif

I coulda swore u were trying to poison your aunt! :shrug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back