Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the pot is wet then no but if it's dry then I would. Since their photo's just let them dry out and they should recover you got time not like it's auto's. I have NO experience with Photo's:shrug:

That's not what I do roots won't grow into dry soil :toke:
Im think Watering till runoff shouldn't happen until the plants have rooted out to fill container? Otherwise not enough oxygen, and roots get lazy.

I know your not dumb just not sure how smart you really are or how fast you can type I know your a techie. Also I still don't think about AI that much and have never used so I forget how easy AI makes it

Serious question since most cannabis information is debatable how do we know AI is right?

I've been commercially growing for 4 years; was the head grower of an 1800 plant count light dep greenhouse, and now work as a consultant for Boone Farms in Colorado, which has multiple licenses totaling over 15,000+ cannabis plants. I've written numerous guides, tidbits, and blurbs that have been shared over the interwebs, used to host the AFN Live Interview series right here on this forum interviewing our breeders, the engineers and owners of lighting companies, and all those in between. I'm a certified pesticide applicator and handler in the state of Colorado and have the start of a pretty extensive Integrated Pest Management guide going pertaining to cannabis. And some of the biggest names in autoflowers in the states here are guys that I drink beer with. lol

And I still learn every day, bro. If you're kicking ass in chess, you need better opponents.

I'm actually flattered you thought that was AI.
It was all the proper punctuation that made me think AI! How many f-ing stoners actually take the time to insert commas into their comments! That cuts into the dab time! ;) :rofl::lildab:

It was all the proper punctuation that made me think AI! How many f-ing stoners actually take the time to insert commas into their comments! That cuts into the dab time! ;) :rofl::lildab:

I went to a private art school in Vancouver, British Columbia (this was literally like 20 years ago,) and I studied classical animation. I wanted to be a 3D animator, but wanted to learn the fundamentals and basics of animation through 2D first. During my courses, we were met by representatives from Electronic Arts, that told us about their requirements for the game testers they hired. And though the love of video games was on the list, they really look for people that could write well, that could articulate and punctuate, because it's that effective transmission of data that ultimately is what they are after. Not just some guy that loves Donkey Kong.

I've been commercially growing for 4 years; was the head grower of an 1800 plant count light dep greenhouse, and now work as a consultant for Boone Farms in Colorado, which has multiple licenses totaling over 15,000+ cannabis plants. I've written numerous guides, tidbits, and blurbs that have been shared over the interwebs, used to host the AFN Live Interview series right here on this forum interviewing our breeders, the engineers and owners of lighting companies, and all those in between. I'm a certified pesticide applicator and handler in the state of Colorado and have the start of a pretty extensive Integrated Pest Management guide going pertaining to cannabis. And some of the biggest names in autoflowers in the states here are guys that I drink beer with. lol

And I still learn every day, bro. If you're kicking ass in chess, you need better opponents.
1696553661718.gif

1696553740012.gif

1696553768277.gif

1696553721692.gif

I went to a private art school in Vancouver, British Columbia (this was literally like 20 years ago,) and I studied classical animation. I wanted to be a 3D animator, but wanted to learn the fundamentals and basics of animation through 2D first. During my courses, we were met by representatives from Electronic Arts, that told us about their requirements for the game testers they hired. And though the love of video games was on the list, they really look for people that could write well, that could articulate and punctuate, because it's that effective transmission of data that ultimately is what they are after. Not just some guy that loves Donkey Kong.
Lmao I know how to use punctuation i am just too lazy to actually do it! :haha::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back