Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unrelated, but I learned today that hydrangea plants grow different colored flowers solely depending on soil pH. Wife's got a bunch in our yard. Gonna pick one to piss under next year and see what happens :bong:
Ya they sell soil acidifiers just for changing the color of them! ;)

Wanna say maybe azaleas too! Def another flower i have seen listed on soil ph adjusters but i smoke too much to remember

Pistachio... When they make em they fill half with the chocolate chip filling then a drop of dark chocolate in the center then the fill the other half with the filling then they take a frosting knife scoop out the just pistachio filling and wipe the ends... Can't even look at em wit out my blood sugar spiking now but when I could id sit out front of the social club with the old timers eating em with my tiny Italian coffee every morning like a proper dago, the chocolate in the center is nice cuz you can crack it in half and dip it in your coffee with out the filling all melting and falling in
I dig it. Usually they'll sprinkle chopped pistachio nuts on the end around here. Plain, chocolate chips, or chopped nuts on the end is standard. I like em all ways :woohoo1:

I dig it. Usually they'll sprinkle chopped pistachio nuts on the end around here. Plain, chocolate chips, or chopped nuts on the end is standard. I like em all ways :woohoo1:
U gotta go to specialty bakeries here to find them but i am not a fan!

Unrelated, but I learned today that hydrangea plants grow different colored flowers solely depending on soil pH. Wife's got a bunch in our yard. Gonna pick one to piss under next year and see what happens :bong:
I grow one pink
and one that gets this beautiful blue/ purple
IMG_20230824_145254385.jpg

U gotta go to specialty bakeries here to find them but i am not a fan!
I thought i didnt either. Ive had a lot i don't like... I personally like the ones where the filling is not so sweet. I get the ones the old timers get, like jp said they got different ones. People don't like the ones i like cuz i think they're meant for right after breakfast so they have no saltiness to bring everything together if you eat them by themselves not so great but right after some prosciutto or bacon its dope n some others kinda taste like birthday cake frosting which is disgusting

Just let the wife talk me into buying a new couch :face: Apparently couches are waaay more then they used to be :nono: I'm gonna have to sleep on it a lot too get my $ worth

What's this do to my "dibs on the spare couch" status? Even if you puttin out on the curb still dibs... Was prolly gonna end up there anyway 🐁:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back