Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh...

We left retroreflectors there when our astronauts were there.

We can prove we went to the moon because we can bounce light off the reflectors they left behind.

Not only that...but don't you think if we didn't actually go that the Russians would have blown that shit wide open?
Blown the moon wide open? No I don't think that at all.. Just because it's on wiki doesn't mean it's real, send me pictures of the reflectors from your telescope and your camera then maybe I'll believe we actually went there.. or maybe when they decide to go back then things will make more sense.

There’s a big difference between being open minded and being gullible to conspiracy theories.

I mean, I LOVE a good conspiracy theory.

I am all in about these fucking alien mummies in Peru. So far tons of scientists have studied them and found them to be legit.

But when its something fairly easy to prove, like, did we go to the moon, then I think its settled science.

Now, did our astronauts see aliens while they were there? I'd love to talk about that.

NASA airbrushed a bunch of stuff off of the photos of the dark side of the moon.

Blown the moon wide open? No I don't think that at all.. Just because it's on wiki doesn't mean it's real, send me pictures of the reflectors from your telescope and your camera then maybe I'll believe we actually went there.. or maybe when they decide to go back then things will make more sense.

Dude, you can build your own gear with a laser and photoreceptors to bounce off the reflector to prove its there. There are tons of videos on youtube of people doing it.

We've not gone back because funding to NASA was gutted after the moon landings. The space shuttle was a clusterfuck and had all sorts of insane requirements because the CIA was demanding to be able to use it to pick up spy satellites for espionage.

Day 18 for my new grow and today Skylar White is doing great so far
KIMG8181.JPG
KIMG8185.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back