Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it doesn't matter. But there was a time when people would think for themselves and draw conclusions based on what they saw with their own eyes. Like I said earlier I just like to expand my thinking on different topics. And love to discuss things. I just know alot of aspects of discussion are suppressed by text so people may think people are being dicks or whatever but if we were all in person chatting it wouldn't be that way. I love everyone and just like to think and talk about weird/dumb shit. We are here for a good time not a long time.
Oh great...we started with gravity, then density, @PeaceLove&Buds brings in friction.....and now you want to move onto Matter....begining to look like and episode of:

yeah, you made me go there as much as I hate that fvcker

How is there no proof of gravity?

You can literally look in the sky at night and see planets orbiting our star. Thats gravity, bro.

We've gone to the moon and shown it has different gravity because the moon has a different amount of mass than the earth.
That's a whollllllle different topic my man. I don't believe we ever went to the moon and that seems to piss alot of the older/set in their way crowd off here so I won't step in that pile of shit again. Some of the stoners on here aren't as open minded as a thought and that's okay. I won't ever shame anyone for thinking a certain way. Some people think we went to the moon and I don't, no big deal :shrug:

Oh great...we started with gravity, then density, @PeaceLove&Buds brings in friction.....and now you want to move onto Matter....begining to look like and episode of:

yeah, you made me go there as much as I hate that fvcker

1699741386597.png

That's a whollllllle different topic my man. I don't believe we ever went to the moon and that seems to piss alot of the older/set in their way crowd off here so I won't step in that pile of shit again. Some of the stoners on here aren't as open minded as a thought and that's okay. I won't ever shame anyone for thinking a certain way. Some people think we went to the moon and I don't, no big deal :shrug:

Bruh...

We left retroreflectors there when our astronauts were there.

We can prove we went to the moon because we can bounce light off the reflectors they left behind.

Not only that...but don't you think if we didn't actually go that the Russians would have blown that shit wide open?

@Lil Dab welp, sumbody went & deleted a couple of their postz, so both our page wootz are totally outa sync now....hmph :dammit:ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back