Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey LEDs grow great weed, the wheel can never be reinvented.. but gravity, the invisible force we are all told is there but there is no proof? I think density is a better explanation of why things are the way they are in the world not gravity.

View attachment 1645091
There’s friction involved here but nothing to do with gravity that I can see

Dude...in you being honest, I'm being honest with you...My meds have me even keeled...I'm still a violent person, but they allow me the moment of thought to understand that no one is really worth that much effort. the still wanna stab you thing was a bad joke......but, yeah, I kinda want to....
Do you need a hug uncle bill? :bighug:

You cant prove or demonstrate gravity without demonstrating Density..
View attachment 1645097

Does any of it matter? What if were all just leaving in a simulation like a video game. They tried to disprove it with science and made it more plausible :haha:( yes 420 I said it ) :stir::muahaha:

Hey LEDs grow great weed, the wheel can never be reinvented.. but gravity, the invisible force we are all told is there but there is no proof? I think density is a better explanation of why things are the way they are in the world not gravity.

View attachment 1645091

How is there no proof of gravity?

You can literally look in the sky at night and see planets orbiting our star. Thats gravity, bro.

We've gone to the moon and shown it has different gravity because the moon has a different amount of mass than the earth.

Pretty sure rocks are more dense than my buoyant body so again density wins!
Again, it’s friction. In a chamber in which scientists removed all the air, a feather falls at the same speed as a bowling ball. No friction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back