Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is there no proof of gravity?

You can literally look in the sky at night and see planets orbiting our star. Thats gravity, bro.

We've gone to the moon and shown it has different gravity because the moon has a different amount of mass than the earth.
It's density bra...just let @Hotfire explain.

Again, it’s friction. In a chamber in which scientists removed all the air, a feather falls at the same speed as a bowling ball. No friction.
So...a bunch of scientists got together and sucked all the air out of the room.....go figure.

Does any of it matter? What if were all just leaving in a simulation like a video game. They tried to disprove it with science and made it more plausible :haha:( yes 420 I said it ) :stir::muahaha:

Of course it doesn't matter. But there was a time when people would think for themselves and draw conclusions based on what they saw with their own eyes. Like I said earlier I just like to expand my thinking on different topics. And love to discuss things. I just know alot of aspects of discussion are suppressed by text so people may think people are being dicks or whatever but if we were all in person chatting it wouldn't be that way. I love everyone and just like to think and talk about weird/dumb shit. We are here for a good time not a long time.

Something with less matter than the object it’s trying to pass through is meeting with more friction.
So...a bunch of scientists got together and sucked all the air out of the room.....go figure.
Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back