Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you want to stab me?

I’m trying to be honest and polite and sometimes funny. Sorry if I offended you.
Dude...in you being honest, I'm being honest with you...My meds have me even keeled...I'm still a violent person, but they allow me the moment of thought to understand that no one is really worth that much effort. the still wanna stab you thing was a bad joke......but, yeah, I kinda want to....

But Ignoring something you can see (density) vs something you can't see (gravity) is kinda close minded. I mean they have been lying to us since we were kids so I can see why people have a hard time adjusting their thought process on the matter. But I don't care what people believe, I don't think people are any less cause they think a certain way. I'm just a stoner man and I like to play around with ideas and I think it's a fun topic.
View attachment 1645094
Your only offering one pill per hand?...stingy baztard.

Page 1000 woot woot

u missed it by a plancksecond.......................jus sayin
b0260.gif
ppp

Check this out. Family Dollar was just throwing it away, it was leaning up against their dumpster.

1699740274102.png

I need to clean my office up. Those 2 totes to the right, the top one is full of hydroponics gear, and the bottom one is full of super super good soil that I've used for like 4 different grows in a row. Super broke down and full of red wiggler worms. Not really needing it since I grow in hydro now and like that better, but man I can't get rid of it.

Anyways, I'm going to use it for all my hydro gear, nutrients, etc and it will be really handing being able to roll it around.

Check this out. Family Dollar was just throwing it away, it was leaning up against their dumpster.

View attachment 1645095

I need to clean my office up. Those 2 totes to the right, the top one is full of hydroponics gear, and the bottom one is full of super super good soil that I've used for like 4 different grows in a row. Super broke down and full of red wiggler worms. Not really needing it since I grow in hydro now and like that better, but man I can't get rid of it.

Anyways, I'm going to use it for all my hydro gear, nutrients, etc and it will be really handing being able to roll it around.
Nice score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back