Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you can build your own gear with a laser and photoreceptors to bounce off the reflector to prove its there. There are tons of videos on youtube of people doing it.

We've not gone back because funding to NASA was gutted after the moon landings. The space shuttle was a clusterfuck and had all sorts of insane requirements because the CIA was demanding to be able to use it to pick up spy satellites for espionage.
We only did that once and it was nothing but dixk pics on it.

There’s a big difference between being open minded and being gullible to conspiracy theories.
Being open minded and gullible are 2 different things. Just cause someone entertains ideas does not make then gullible. Gullible means "easily duped" ... I have said multiple times that I'm not saying I'm right about any of this, just a fun topic to explore hence the open minded comment.

1699742560079.png

@Lil Dab ok, now they're totally outa sync again, but i can't find out why this time, argh! :wall: ur my witness tho that i did get it originally ;) ....or at least that'z my story & i'm stickin to it! :shooty: ppp

@Lil Dab ok, now they're totally outa sync again, but i can't find out why this time, argh! :wall: ur my witness tho that i did get it originally ;) ....or at least that'z my story & i'm stickin to it! :shooty: ppp

I know nothing and that’s my story :toke: :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back