Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup...lots of them do....... :headbang: ......

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain ... :pass:...sharing one..... 11.45 am here........:biggrin:...I'm stll on summer tme zone though....me body hasn't adusted to the clocks going back.....
Hit the snooze im sure u deserve it. Whatcha smokin on? Im smoking some of this purple plague thanks to @4wiscoLegal420 recommendation :pass:

What up everybody

Happy Halloween !!!!!
SplendidAgonizingGreatwhiteshark-max-1mb.gif

Hit the snooze im sure u deserve it. Whatcha smokin on? Im smoking some of this purple plague thanks to @4wiscoLegal420 recommendation :pass:
Good morning @PinkyNotTheBrain. Got some more purple plague a few days ago along with some animal cookies and wedding cake. I spoiled myself with my last attendance bonus. Ill never buy a disposable vape again though. Bought a .3g and it was like maybe 10 good hits and gone and at 83% thc it barely even got me buzzing.

Good morning @PinkyNotTheBrain. Got some more purple plague a few days ago along with some animal cookies and wedding cake. I spoiled myself with my last attendance bonus. Ill never buy a disposable vape again though. Bought a .3g and it was like maybe 10 good hits and gone and at 83% thc it barely even got me buzzing.
Noice! Good job on attendance bonus. I don't usually go to the dispensary but someone was going and I was like "ey they got that purple plague?" And he said "36%" so had to.

Noice! Good job on attendance bonus. I don't usually go to the dispensary but someone was going and I was like "ey they got that purple plague?" And he said "36%" so had to.
The first batch I got was 34%, seems like everything now is about 31%. Only thing is in IL an 8th is 90 freaking bucks. My animal cookies and wedding cake from ozone tested similar and its their reserve line so basically same tier as floracal is for cresco. They were 75 an 8th. Which is exactly why I decided to start growing, shits too expensive here, but to me its better than the hit and miss stuff from plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back