Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wake and bake, I have to take my dad to the doc's for bloodwork,
He totalled his car a few days ago, fell asleep, crossed a few lanes and hit the center divider and ripped the drivers front suspension out from under the car, bounced off the guard rails and drove for another 1/4 mile to the exit that leads to my house, on 3 wheels. Dad didn't receive a scratch, just a slight bruise from the seat belt!

5.5 grams of fml lol. Has been an interesting night to say the least.
0C7416F6-E169-45D7-83DB-6F397363A1C3.jpeg

Good morning @Mossy !!!

Morning @Talonxracer ... :pass: .sharing one......

No wake and bake, I have to take my dad to the doc's for bloodwork,
He totalled his car a few days ago, fell asleep, crossed a few lanes and hit the center divider and ripped the drivers front suspension out from under the car, bounced off the guard rails and drove for another 1/4 mile to the exit that leads to my house, on 3 wheels. Dad didn't receive a scratch, just a slight bruise from the seat belt!

Wow......so Lucky............:karmacloud:....but so Worrying at the same tme.....................it is not a Normal reaction......I Hope he is okay......:pass:

5.5 grams of fml lol. Has been an interesting night to say the least. View attachment 1533172

:headbang:

Morning @Talonxracer ... :pass: .sharing one......

Wow......so Lucky............:karmacloud:....but so Worrying at the same tme.....................it is not a Normal reaction......I Hope he is okay......:pass:

:headbang:
Dad is ok, thnx for asking,

I firmly believe it is due to his meds that makes him fall asleep. Dad said it was a good thing, he got more $$$ for the car from the insurance company than it was worth on bluebook,,,, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back