Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the snooze im sure u deserve it. Whatcha smokin on? Im smoking some of this purple plague thanks to @4wiscoLegal420 recommendation :pass:

Boringly.....the same as I have been smoking for the last two years...... :pass: ..me Frogs.....lucky there is enough phenotypical variety I don't ceiling.

Morning kittens....65f, god coffee, wife and dogs taken care of, dishes done and working on get more adenium in the soil.....100 per tray, one this morning, one for the afternoon....and that'll be it for this lil project.....tent looking better every day, they starting to grow after getting their root on. Still not so much but in 2 months it'll be nice.

Ok I see nice idea....but 4 for 50$ not that bad...I'll buy 4 see how they work and post so everyone knows...I like how it has a water meter and pour spout.....
Thats kinda what I liked about the ac infinity ones too. And I have ac everything else but if im not mistaken ac sells them for 40 a piece. If you can get them 4 for 40 I might get in on that.

Anyone try these? I'm thinking of getting some....they seem pretty cool and might work....View attachment 1533216
Have you seen how you set them up?
Jeremy of BAS has a new vid out on an auto pot system. It was interesting. He's setting it up BAS style, but I don't know how well it will work. The pots are pretty damn tall. I don't know how well it will wick that high to the top of the media. With their method, the plant it 'trained' to get most of it's feed from decaying top dressings. This means the top must be moist enough for biological activity to break down the top dressings.
The system in the vid looks doable, I just question the wicking ability to go that high. You'll see in the vid. I'll bet it will take some trimming off the top of the pot to have it to work the BAS way. He can still make it work in this grow by giving supplemental top watering, but that defeats the 'automatic' of this system. A cover may help, but I just can't see it wicking that high. It was the first thing that I thought when seeing the system.

I think he realizes this to some extent. His selection of media tells me this. I just think he's over optimistic on the wicking ability.

Welcome to the jungle!
IMG_20221031_084124929_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221031_084147964_HDR.jpg
I had to supercrop Banana Bread by @beavergenetics, girl on the left. Her main cola was just going crazy and getting into the light and fan.
You can see the 'hole' in her canopy and the main is at the edge and 90* to the hole. I did that last night. This morning, the tip of the main cola has turned up about 3/4 in.:eyebrows:

Someone in the tent is stinking already. Probably the Meph girl on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back