Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Halloween everyone!!!!

Time to start dabbing with the Unicorn!!!!

Hmmmm....hmmmmmm............
hmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
...I Swear the Live Stoners are getting you into Bad Habits @Talonxracer........... :pass: .......I'm sure you didnt get Stoned as often when you first got here........

You Might be hanging with the Wrong Crowd....................

:crying:

Happy Halloween everyone! I'm switching it up for some time in the sunshine state for this year's hallows end. Gotta say I'm not minding wearing shorts in late October. Hope everyone else is enjoying the day as well!

Hmmmm....hmmmmmm............View attachment 1533255...I Swear the Live Stoners are getting you into Bad Habits @Talonxracer........... :pass: .......I'm sure you didnt get Stoned as often when you first got here........

I resemble that remark!

Hmmmm....hmmmmmm............View attachment 1533255...I Swear the Live Stoners are getting you into Bad Habits @Talonxracer........... :pass: .......I'm sure you didnt get Stoned as often when you first got here........

Well, I personally joined AFN in a quest to be stoned more often! :crying: :crying:
So far its been a great success!

LOL :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Hehehehehe, nah I am not getting stoned more often, just changing the avenue of consumption,,,,, I love this mini-press and Unicorn, LOL

I had to hide my plants last night...got them in closets....had to take my tents down again....my apartment complex is coming to take out window ac units....they clean them put them back in spring...my Glueberry OG are monsters....I got some View attachment 1533245View attachment 1533246View attachment 1533247View attachment 1533248View attachment 1533249View attachment 1533250View attachment 1533251View attachment 1533252View attachment 1533253View attachment 1533254cool Grove bags and new marshydro 150w light for my reversal tent....that light puts off no heat....I got the driver out of the tent I do that with all my lights besides my hlg 650r....room looks empty with out my 5x5 and 4x4 tents...they are hiding under the bed....

Cracking job hiding that lot.......:headbang:.....you got some Tall ones...........:watering:.....Good Growing.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back