Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’ve heard/ seen people do it but have no clue how and when :shrug: :shrug: :goodluck:

Sssh wife has already tried but our town has zoning against having them so I dodged a bullet there :whew:
Y’all just allowed them city chickens?? :rofl:
1667060939151.gif

lmao we’re not even a city it’s a very small town population 650 :yoinks::rofl::rofl:so it doesn’t make sense.. But I know this cause people across town had some and they made them get rid of them
I knew u weren’t from the city just where that particular species of “chicken” come from! ;)

We call them flying rats around here too :crying: pretty sure you're allowed to have chickens anywhere in Jersey as long as you have even a little piece of land. Eggs here $3-$5/dozen unless you have a neighbor who's constantly giving them away :pass: If you have 5 acres or more and sell $500 worth of eggs a year you can have your property listed as a farm and get tax breaks

By new do u mean the remake? Or part 2? Or is there some part 3 I’ve yet to hear about? Def a possibility as I fast forward thru commercials while watching Hulu! :thumbsup:

The most recent one thats in two parts.
Really enjoyed it, its way more scary than the Tim Curry version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back