Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin ya weirdos! :smokeout: Think I need one these this morning! Went to see couple bands last night and the "old lady" got into the margaritas...Lookout!!!

View attachment 1532579
Though Im not a fan of bloodys. Theres a great dive here in Wi call soebelmanns...probably butchered the spelling....anyway, they do the same thing, whole chicken along with the sides, mozz sticks, onion rings. Pretty much anything that can go in a frier will go on top. They're like 30-40 bucks though.

Mossy, they still growing good.
IMG20221029114021.jpg

Should be nice and healthy for spring planting

Though Im not a fan of bloodys. Theres a great dive here in Wi call soebelmanns...probably butchered the spelling....anyway, they do the same thing, whole chicken along with the sides, mozz sticks, onion rings. Pretty much anything that can go in a frier will go on top. They're like 30-40 bucks though.
Last company I drove for was based in Wi...........isn't everything about 30 or 40 bucks?.. :rofl:

yup our groceries are through the roof too.. We get our a eggs from a local farmer so they are pretty cheap but my buddy was telling me he paid 7$ for a dozen eggs:nono:
Sounds like u need to start farming chickens! ;)
1667059441808.gif

Ha har, I waited until I got my self set up otherwise the kids and the xbox would have distracted me.

I'm scarring my self shitless wile trimming. I'm watch the new IT movie with head phones on... propper giving me the shivers

View attachment 1532528
By new do u mean the remake? Or part 2? Or is there some part 3 I’ve yet to hear about? Def a possibility as I fast forward thru commercials while watching Hulu! :thumbsup:

Hey anyone start their tomato's and herbs in their tent? We always bought seedlings every year at our local garden center. But the wife bought seeds thinking I could start her stuff in my tent, since it will be right at the end of my winter grow. We normally have to plant outside roughly 3rd-4th week of May in my neck of the woods.
But I have no clue as to how much lead time I have to give myself, since I never grew from seed. I'm thinking 3 weeks? What you all say.

I know I’ve heard/ seen people do it but have no clue how and when :shrug: :shrug: :goodluck:

Sounds like u need to start farming chickens! ;)
View attachment 1532590
Sssh wife has already tried but our town has zoning against having them so I dodged a bullet there :whew:

Hey anyone start their tomato's and herbs in their tent? We always bought seedlings every year at our local garden center. But the wife bought seeds thinking I could start her stuff in my tent, since it will be right at the end of my winter grow. We normally have to plant outside roughly 3rd-4th week of May in my neck of the woods.
But I have no clue as to how much lead time I have to give myself, since I never grew from seed. I'm thinking 3 weeks? What you all say.
I’m actually gonna get my mom a grow tent for Christmas and I’ll gift her a spare light so she can start growing her veggies indoors! She has a business doing jams and salsas and stuff so she wants to be able to grow her own stuff! Won’t be able to grow enough to cover what she goes thru but with way people will pay up for organic stuff she could just put out a few jars of each item with organically grown on it and prob get almost double the cost!

As for you initial question I’d say 4 weeks inside should be good but starting from seed u may wanna plan on lil longer! Once it’s starting to put out bloom clusters you’ll wanna be able to move em outside so the bees n such can help pollinate the flowers! :d5:

1667060510890.gif

Last edited:
Found out the orange catapillers with black hairs like the possum purples as well as the maypops but haven't touched the grenadines next to em....
Do u use Monterrey BT? It’ll kill caterpillars that try to eat on your plants after they’ve been treated! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back