Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
TY @Mossy some are @Jean-O Genetics and four are Blueberry. Has anyone smoked the old blueberry from DJ short ?
The Honeysuckle I run is old school DJ Short Blueberry phenotype I've had it since the early 2000s sometime I think it was around 2008 ish when I acquired it. It doesn't produce heavy but it's top notch smoke, kind of finicky to grow and the flowers are scraggly but it has loads of potency.

Mornin ya weirdos! :smokeout: Think I need one these this morning! Went to see couple bands last night and the "old lady" got into the margaritas...Lookout!!!

Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 12.08.40 AM.png

Hey anyone start their tomato's and herbs in their tent? We always bought seedlings every year at our local garden center. But the wife bought seeds thinking I could start her stuff in my tent, since it will be right at the end of my winter grow. We normally have to plant outside roughly 3rd-4th week of May in my neck of the woods.
But I have no clue as to how much lead time I have to give myself, since I never grew from seed. I'm thinking 3 weeks? What you all say.
:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back