Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accidentally activated hubby's hyperfocus mode lmao. He used to do custom cabinetry like 20 years ago and he's gotten super absorbed into this :rofl: he was super not thrilled about painting the upper cabinets but once he finished the first section and he was like "oh yeah this was definitely a good call" :rofl::rofl::rofl: told him he just needed to trust me lol
20221027_025459.jpg
20221027_035130.jpg

@Suki :pighug: ...if you are still painting at this time of night...........your hands wll drop off.....Scientific Fact....:yeah:

Trust me....I'm a Stoner............:pass:
Not me, just hubby. I've been scrubbing cabinet doors to get them degreased and ready for sanding tomorrow.
20221027_035709.jpg

I'm done now just watching him and waiting for him to be done for the night lmao. He just got down and asked if he should stop :rofl: I told him probably since it's 4 in the morning lol

Accidentally activated hubby's hyperfocus mode lmao. He used to do custom cabinetry like 20 years ago and he's gotten super absorbed into this :rofl: he was super not thrilled about painting the upper cabinets but once he finished the first section and he was like "oh yeah this was definitely a good call" :rofl::rofl::rofl: told him he just needed to trust me lol
View attachment 1531851View attachment 1531852

Looks Much better......... :headbang: .........

Not me, just hubby. I've been scrubbing cabinet doors to get them degreased and ready for sanding tomorrow.
View attachment 1531854

I'm done now just watching him and waiting for him to be done for the night lmao. He just got down and asked if he should stop :rofl: I told him probably since it's 4 in the morning lol

And you only said Probably.........?..............:eyebrows:......

We are supposed to be going down to the village today......get some tobacco.....and some tapas before the beach cafes close.....

Two of them close after Halloween......sigh..........:pass:....Winter mode.......

But hubby has been sitting on the pot for almost an hour..........I can't get showered......I Swear I'm going to sabotage his Kindle......:devil:

How is your World today.....? ..... :pass:

Pretty good, gonna sell a guest-house now in the morning, then in the afternoon I’ve got to see my parole-officer to discuss my moral and what i value in life :kitty:
Then home and just chill and look at my insanely unlegal little plant… :smoking:

How about you? Start to freezing yet?

Last edited:
Pretty good, gonna sell a guest-house now in the morning, then in the afternoon I’ve got to see my parole-officer to discuss my moral and what i value in life :kitty:
Then home and just chill and look at my insanely unlegal little plant… :smoking:

How about you? Start to freezing yet?

Sounds lke a full day.... :pass: ...we were 15C at 6am...now 23C.....I'm sure I can feel Snow..............:snow2:....Not.....

:biggrin: Sun's startng to burn through....just takes a bit Longer now........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back