Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone. First day back at work after having 5 off in a row, not looking forward to going back in, but hey my order from multiverse is in the state. Unfortunately its still not coming until tomorrow. Cant wait to get my hands on it.

Morning everyone. First day back at work after having 5 off in a row, not looking forward to going back in, but hey my order from multiverse is in the state. Unfortunately its still not coming until tomorrow. Cant wait to get my hands on it.
Good morning. Good break at least after you workin OT if i remember right. The waiting, its aaaaall waiting.:smoking:

Sounds like it is whistling up a storm.................. :pass: ...Duvet Day.............?.............:biggrin:
Around these parts that is the norm AFTER the storm, the low front came thru yesterday with rain and warm humid air and now the Canadian high rushs in behind the exiting low front giving you cold windy weather.

And I think the Duvet Day suggestion may be the route I go!!!!! LOL :headbang:
:pass:

I think the more important part would be the ph of your medium not ph of your feeds! Ph will naturally swing regardless of feed inputs so it could be off and making plants uptake of nutes be outta whack! :d5:

I got an easy way to test mine but u may need to slurry test yours to check it! ;)
View attachment 1531821

$125 for the soil probe but it’s a kick ass tool to have in the arsenal! :thumbsup:
I was doing slurry tests for a while, but now my medium is 99% root ball. Last time I tried I ended up taking a small root cluster with the soil, so for the sake of not damaging anything Ive just nixed the slurry tests. Plus Im not all that great at it. I never know if Im doing it right, some places say to mix equal parts water and soil mix well and wait for it to settle, some say you can just wait a few minutes then test, I just dont know what the correct method is, but I do have a cheapy probe tester, its pretty accurate and I only paid 35 bucks for it. Ive only done the initial calibration after getting it, and its been working well.

Good morning. Good break at least after you workin OT if i remember right. The waiting, its aaaaall waiting.:smoking:
Yeah I usually try to work 5-6 days a week, since I work 12s thats usually 2 to 3 extra days a week. Now I dont know if we'll have the work to get any this month.

Yeah I usually try to work 5-6 days a week, since I work 12s thats usually 2 to 3 extra days a week. Now I dont know if we'll have the work to get any this month.
Ya i hear that take every hour u can cuz who knows. But also sometimes I work to the point where my body just won't go anymore like an idiot . :doh:. I blame the boss
8H0X.gif

Ya i hear that take every hour u can cuz who knows. But also sometimes I work to the point where my body just won't go anymore like an idiot . :doh:. I blame the bossView attachment 1531902
I blame the bosses and the coworkers. All the new employees here either quiet quitters or they just plain dont do anything. But management says as long as theres a body to fill the position....smh

:biggrin: What dd you do........?
Not sure if we will have a location for :poof: Still working other locations though…. Sucks my house is right in a village so that is no go and my buddies house is sounding like a no go with his neighbors:cuss:

BUT no matter what some way some how I am destroying a pumpkin :headbang::vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back