Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer.... :pighug: ...it has been hitting me hard the last couple of weeks too..........:pass:
I dunno. Change of seasons............Too much crap in my head...........Too much pain.....Too tired of BS

Take a pick. You'd be as about insightful as I could be trying to figure it out.

Girls are doing friggin fantastic and I got my Vet buddy high AF with my Swordfish and my rosin and he didn't even get a tickle of a cough. I told him what he and the wife was getting for Christmas, along with a couple of little jars of rosin.
It's not all negative.
Just watched the movie Noah. WTF? WTF was the director smoking? I wanna stay away from that shit!

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug: ...

Morning @Xmas .....:pass:...sharing one.......

homersimpson.gif

Always lick a Frog on a cold morning......Terps are Intense......Yum....................

Girls are doing friggin fantastic

They are........:watering:...keep meaning to ask if they are under your new light panel.....?....they Do look Happy..........

I dunno. Change of seasons............Too much crap in my head...........Too much pain.....Too tired of BS

I Always Think change of season for me.......I can track my pain/sickness level by outdoor night temps...........:pass:

When we drop below 10C outdoor night temps I'm vulnerable.........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back