Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a 73 and a 140 micron. That was mainly because I wasn't sure what would work best for the strains I had. I would get at least those sizes but a set really isn't that much more. Mine are cheapies from Amazon, and I made sure to rinse and dry them well before first use because I didn't want any leftover plastic in my hash lol

Just looked back on my post, looks like most of it was between the 73 and 140 and it looks like it was actually around -12C (9F) outside.
excellent info. @Susitna, much appreciated. A four bag set from Bubble Bags may be in my near future. :biggrin:

Do you fresh freeze your stuff for processing this way, or is it dried and/or cured? Have you tried this with bud, or only trim? I really like the idea of not bothering with drying and curing. Just fire it all in the freezer until outdoor temps are cold enough. Even if I press the hash to rosin, that would eliminate a significant amount of fuss. I think I might enjoy the sight of that lake of rosin flowing liberally out of those hash pucks. I expect that that would be some high quality rosin. I could also just process the hash for tincture/salve/edibles instead of using rosin. Lots of options, all high quality product.

Just might order a set soon. It will be a while before it is cold enough, and maybe even longer before I have the new crop . e:pighug:
Outdoors under a greenhouse tarp .. so nope, she's on her own. :smiley1:
sounds like my setup, that would be the one no longer used for my favorite plant, rotblock not withstanding. I am not home enough in summer, at least not continuously enough. A first word problem that.

I'll cross me fingers and toes for you. :pighug:

My mind is blown! :baked:

I just realized this chick….

Is also this chick!:doh:
CC81A6BE-B24A-47B2-8297-4265F8229FC8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back