Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife was out looking at her desert rose I saved and said I should get a couple more to play with......I got 300 seeds coming to start and winter in my closet now.. bet she won't make that mistake again.. :rofl:

TY for the reps Dale, I got a bag of EWC's for my next grow. I'm nervous about critters. So I was thinking a tea. Would rather top dress though.
1/4 of the soil mix I make and use is EWC, I haven't found any nasties, yet, LOL famous lastwords! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TY for the reps Dale, I got a bag of EWC's for my next grow. I'm nervous about critters. So I was thinking a tea. Would rather top dress though.

No problem that plant is a beauty love the colors.... I don't have any worm casting but it is easily available easier then the Stonington blend it self and actually the buds and bloom fert I had to order none available around me.. Just wasn't sure what WC does everyone says just put it in :eek1: I am fine with top dressing also hadn't thought about critters I use stuff for bugs anyways just incase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back