Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not gonna overfeed with EWC, even specialty fed worms. What can be done that can be detrimental is making the media too heavy. Just add pumice or other form of aeration when reusing. No biggie. You really should be adding aeration any way, but a little more, depending on level of castings use.
Thank you:slap: and i got a present just for you coming :kiss: BUT I have thought about adding perlite to soil I did it with my first grows like most. Then i wanted to start with the basic and see what would happen. It has been good but now i am trying to put a little more into to it example worm castings and other teas I really need to add FFJ :eek1::face:

Can you add a bit of heat in there? It might not take a lot just to take the edge off and dry the air a bit. She's a nice plant, it would be a shame to bin her. :biggrin:

I suppose there is no chance of finishing her indoors?

Outdoors under a greenhouse tarp .. so nope, she's on her own. :smiley1:

The CDLC(R.rear) must have stretched at least 2 1/2" during lights out! Small little buds are forming. The meph wedding(R.frnt) has also stretched more. 3bog(L.front) looks to have stopped stretching and who knows when the Double Grape(L.rear) will stop, it is going gangbusters in the stretch!!!
IMG_20221024_190311.jpg

Last edited:
Idk why I didn't think of it last night, but I asked #2 (who inherited my love of destruction and got in trouble for picking at the same wallpaper in my gmas bathroom that I did at his age) if he wanted to participate in some parentally sanctioned destruction :rofl: he's decided its quite fun and did a bunch but is now taking a break lmao. Had him pulling the decorative face off the backing paper so I can steam and scrape lol.
View attachment 1530935View attachment 1530936View attachment 1530937View attachment 1530938
Mom says we can destroy the house...what kid isn't down with that? :rofl:

The only thing that really annoys me about this steamer is the amount of downtime it takes to refill it, you have to wait till it's completely cool to open the cap, and then it has to come all the way back up to temp before it's ready to use again. Oh well, gave me time to peel the face off the lower paper behind the fridge lol. I'd go smoke again to pas the rest if the time till its ready but I'm already quite baked and I'm gonna be climbing shit for all but scraping behind the fridge and I don't need to fall and hurt myself :rofl:
I was lookin at that last night, so you like it? All I ever used was a sponge, spray bottle and a wide putty knife, alot of work.

Mom says we can destroy the house...what kid isn't down with that? :rofl:
Right?! Honestly most of my positive memories with my mom from when I was a kid are related to random manic projects like this that she had me help with :rofl: I've peeled many a wallpapered room in my childhood, except when we did it back then it was with a spray bottle and a sponge :face:

You're not gonna overfeed with EWC, even specialty fed worms. What can be done that can be detrimental is making the media too heavy. Just add pumice or other form of aeration when reusing. No biggie. You really should be adding aeration any way, but a little more, depending on level of castings use.
When I add castings I try to add lil compost with it or I’ll mix a bit of soil with them before topdressing them! Seems to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back