Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome buddy you know the way to my heart :headbang::pass:

ColorfulLawfulGalapagosalbatross-size_restricted.gif

Well, the steamer finally ran out of steam lmao. The tank is fairly small but it goes a long ways. I was pondering why beige and my working hypothesis is beige was the color of the 80s because smoking indoors was still very common and it wouldn't look bad quite as quickly if it already looked dirty. Anyhoo, it's a little strange how even though it looks awful in here right now its still less depressing to look at then when it was basically perfect last night lol. I've hated the way this kitchen looked since day 1 and I'm genuinely thinking that is a big part of why I have generally avoided spending any real amount of time in here. Now that I can see it in my brain I'm really stoked. I think going light for the uppers is 100% the way to go. The dark is going to close it in way too much.
20221023_202554.jpg

I haven't checked yet but I would absolutely put money on there not even being a stud there to attach it to would adding a cross beam between studs suffice? It's raining it's ass off out right now so if I end up having to do cuts and such it's gonna have to wait till it's dry out. I also really love that the screws I'm assuming it's meant to be attached to the wall with are shorter than the depth of the outlet
The studs are usually 16" apart, center to center, so there should be 2 studs somewhere in the 30" gap between cabinets without having to add a crosspiece. You might have to move the outlet over a little one way or the other, but if you're patching drywall anyway it shouldn't matter. A nice upgrade would be a flush-mount outlet in a metal box screwed to the side of a stud:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Leviton...w-Single-Outlet-Black-R10-00279-S00/300324414 (make sure it's the same configuration as your stove plug).

32oz jar....it's over half way full....View attachment 1530538
Something you may want to do after you dump out the water is melt it again and pour it into some ice cube trays or similar mold like that. Makes it much easier to measure out after it hardens.

I use the soft silicone kind because its easy to pop out the cubes. Then just stick the cubes in a zip lock and throw in the freezer until needed.
images (1).jpeg

If you really want to be precise, you can get a measuring spoon and see how many it takes to fill one cube with liquid. Then you will know about how much is in each finished cube. Handy for baking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back