Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're like 110 pages behind where we should be by now so my wall of rambling random stream of consciousness should be appreciated by all! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I didn't end up doing the Zulu yesterday and honestly it's been a while so all I can say is its a good thing I'm already done climbing on the counters and on top of the fridge :rofl:

Damn, let there be light lmfao
View attachment 1530544
Looking at this I'm kinda thinking maybe instead of staining the uppers the same Java color as the base cabinets I may paint them a light color. I think it would break it up with some contrast and brighten the room. Hubby would not be thrilled with painting over wood grain but it will definitely look way more cohesive and he'll like it when he sees it.

We're like 110 pages behind where we should be by now so my wall of rambling random stream of consciousness should be appreciated by all! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I didn't end up doing the Zulu yesterday and honestly it's been a while so all I can say is its a good thing I'm already done climbing on the counters and on top of the fridge :rofl:

mmm, actually, we're jus 60 pagez shy of where we should be ;) ppp

edit: but that'z NO FUCKIN EXCUSE!! :cuss:

:crying::pighug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back