Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeez! That was sketchy AF! Reminds me of the wiring in my old farmhouse.........insulators in the attic! an corded covered wiring. Fully rewired the home and replaced all the gas lines with new black iron. One of the guys that tore down boilers for inspections loaned me his cutter threader.
Rigid.....love those old buggers.....

I flipped the breaker but like wtf am I supposed to do?! Like, good news is I've got most of a sheet of drywall in the closet so I can cut and replace as needed but fucking hell lmao.
Where should I even mount it? Lol should have known something as simple as taking down wallpaper was gonna turn into a huge headache :rofl:
Lack of wallpaper also has made me realize how nasty and discolored the damn caulk is around the top edge. What do yall think, scrape it out or just caulk over it?

"Suki'z First World Problemz"....soon at theaterz! :jump: ppp

Gettin my 4:29 on! :rofl::pass:
image.jpg

On an old tin can, I had a tool box fixed up, but little shits would get into it. So to stop fuggers from getting into my tool box under orders, I painted it florescent orange. I take it up topside to the fantail and set it on a stanchion. I start to paint it and I hear "Eek eek". I turn to look where the sound is coming from and it's a bottle nose dolphin swimming along and watching me paint.
Did someone say fish stories? Lol

Couple years back I took a buddy out on the boat for a few days in early spring. Anchored up for the night in a calm little cove but woke up surrounded by a skim of ice since it had dropped to about 18F overnight. Buddy got up and stood on the back swim step to take a leak just in time for a curious seal to pop through the ice right there where the stream was going....

Needless to say they were both startled, I heard him yell, the seal bark, and the boat rock. Thought he had slipped and fallen in and went out on the deck to help. He had slipped backwards into the boat and pissed on himself. I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself as well. But alas, him and the seal were the only ones peed on that day.

Did someone say fish stories? Lol

Couple years back I took a buddy out on the boat for a few days in early spring. Anchored up for the night in a calm little cove but woke up surrounded by a skim of ice since it had dropped to about 18F overnight. Buddy got up and stood on the back swim step to take a leak just in time for a curious seal to pop through the ice right there where the stream was going....

Needless to say they were both startled, I heard him yell, the seal bark, and the boat rock. Thought he had slipped and fallen in and went out on the deck to help. He had slipped backwards into the boat and pissed on himself. I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself as well. But alas, him and the seal were the only ones peed on that day.
1666561167088.gif

Thump the wall with a screwdriver handle...you'll hear where the sound changes....take a real small screwdriver and poke through at that spot, if it stops, your on the stud, if it goes through, move over an inch either way.....Mount it 4 inches up from floor....spackle the living shit out the holes....
EDIT:....AND MAKE SURE 3 TIMES THAT THE BREAKER IS OFF BEFORE OPENING THE OUTLET.......put tape over the breaker at the box as well.....don't need fried Suki on the menu..
Good news is I'm here alone and I don't think the pups have figured out how to open the breaker box lol. I'll get to it tomorrow probably, I'm in hell at the moment removing wallpaper for the >1" gap between the trim over the bar and the bottoms of the cabinets :face: think I'm gonna run a strip of shoe or something similar around this trim so I don't have to fiddle with trying to figure out how to get the backsplash up there lol. Took the light down from above the sink and it's a wonder it even works considering how rusted out the whole thing is. Hubby called panicked cause he got a notification that the security system had gone offline (I don't trust the mapping in our breaker box so I just shut everything off lol) and I told him I'm replacing this pos light with under cabinet lighting that I can hardwire in and run under all the cabinets (I *hate* that I'm constantly in my own light when doing anything on the counters) and he was like "oh I don't know how to do that though!" And I'm just like you do remember I replaced the fixture in our bathroom before we moved in, right? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back