Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
you didn't missed much :pass: Don't forget to set your timer while catching up :smoking::d5::pighug:
Hmmm. Multi-tasking while pressing. Timer is a good idea methinks, at least it would be for this old bugger. Not to mention not leaving the room... How many times have I returned to the kitchen to discover that checking something else while cooking was not necessarily the smartest move. :pighug: :biggrin:

Hmmm. Multi-tasking while pressing. Timer is a good idea methinks, at least it would be for this old bugger. Not to mention not leaving the room... How many times have I returned to the kitchen to discover that checking something else while cooking was not necessarily the smartest move. :pighug: :biggrin:
You have to remember to reset it :crying: :crying: :crying: I am using one best I can.

:yeahthat: too :crying:

oh yeah my press is feet from my pc and even with a timer i have gone back over and looked and seen timer at 10 min :yoinks::oops1::baked::thanks:

:yeahthat::crying:

oh yeah my press is feet from my pc and even with a timer i have gone back over and looked and seen timer at 10 min :yoinks::oops1::baked::thanks:
You need a egg timer with a loud alarm, mine even has magnets so it resides on the side of the press!

Don't get me started on fish stories, or I'll go on about the school of 6' tarpon that jumped over the canoe while night fishing off the coast of Colombia, or my artist friend who painted a waterfall on the transom in time for salmon season, or being surrounded by a pod of whales while becalmed all night in dense fog off the coast of Nova Scotia, or shark encounters while free diving with a pole spear... or many adventures with square groupers...
On an old tin can, I had a tool box fixed up, but little shits would get into it. So to stop fuggers from getting into my tool box under orders, I painted it florescent orange. I take it up topside to the fantail and set it on a stanchion. I start to paint it and I hear "Eek eek". I turn to look where the sound is coming from and it's a bottle nose dolphin swimming along and watching me paint.

@Dale's Proper Bud
IMG_20221023_151158529_HDR.jpg

Sorry for the glare

marginal doesn't cover it. Quite aside from the potentially unapproved socket laying on the floor, the plug to the stove, and the supply wire from the wall looks to me like it could be a 30 amp three wire circuit, not the 50 amp four wire standard up here.

I suggest that you check the breaker to the stove to confirm what amperage this circuit is currently operating at, and confirm that the gauge of the wire is appropriate for that amperage. Once that is done, check what the stove needs, so you know that the rating of the breaker and wire are adequate. As long as the circuit from the panel is configured to safely supply the amperage that the stove needs, I think that all you need to do is install a proper outlet into the wall. You shouldn't have to check this stuff, but that setup does not look to me like a reason to trust without verifying. Depending on the current electrical code in your area, you may have to replace the plug on the stove as well. It is possible that a three wire circuit used to be ok, not now.

All just guesswork on my part, so any electricians aboard here should speak up if I have missed anything. It is likely that the electrical code in your area is different from where I am, or that your stove does not need the 50 amp circuit standard up here.

Good luck with it @Suki. :goodluck: :pighug:
Currently my electrical knowledge doesn't extend much past replacing standard outlets and switches lol

20221023_163516.jpg
20221023_163529.jpg
20221023_163532.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back