Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weeeellll........weller than yesterday....and weller than the day before that........ :coffee2: ...hubby managed to pass his Bug on.......

Bloody Evil bug that gives you exploding belly syndrome and a hacking cough at the same time.......:gassy:....I've been frightened to cough unless me butt was on the toilet.........:biggrin:...so things are improving.....cough...cough....I can Trust a Fart now....

:crying:

Hubbys lateral flow test was negative for covid...so I'm guessing it is a cold.......:pass:...and it will pass soon.

Our main town is rife for covid ATM......so lesser of two Evils.

Are you avoiding it all......?

Morning @Mossy

Great news for Covid worriers.
There is a revolutionary new treatment derived from banana protein offers hope for a new medicine which works against all coronavirus variants.
The chemical - H84T-BanLec - is isolated from banana fruit and works against all coronavirus variants and all flu variants.
It was initially designed before the pandemic to target flu, with the researchers hoping to move on to target coronaviruses but - ironically - COVID lockdowns put a stop to the research.
So, time to get peeling or you'll go bananas thinking about it and if your not careful, you might just slip up (3 nana puns in one go)!:crying:

ADVICE given to Billy Connolly on turning 60:
a) "If you get the chance to have a wee, take it"
b) "Never trust a fart."
c) "If you get an erection, don't waste it. Even if you're by yourself.":rofl:

Please Lord let hubby make it to the rest room in time, no one want the nickname "Bad Grandpa!:gassy::poof::yoinks: :crying:

(Click the spoiler or read below and then click the spoiler!)
Yup that is a real life way to sort it out, if you sharted in public, no humor, no pun, just real life advice!:headbang:
Best to finish breakfast first before watching!:hump:
(BTW - A "spoiler" is not a link to external websites per se and this spoiler also, doesn't contain any links to external website, just a youtube video! A spoiler, is just part of the forum software, yes it could be abused and someone could post a link in it "potentially". If you see such a thing,just report it)!:hump:

SPOILER
Hides text that may contain spoilers, so that it must be clicked by the viewer to be seen. - This is from the xenforo website (I would leave a link LMAO)!
(However, if there are any pedants about, this spoiler does not contain text but it does contain a "media clip" in the form of a "youtube video" but that is allowable, we all post youtube videos)!

Yes thank you, I am avoiding it all.
No pebble dashing for me!
Bomb bay doors remain closed and sealed!:rofl:

A quick poem on the subject.

Here I sit, broken hearted.
Went to shit but only farted.

Then one day I took a chance:
tried to fart, but shart my pants.
:crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:
Road Trip and make a little money or stay at home and smoke meat are my options for today.

Filling a few rez and close examination of a couple girls is not optional. The Jr EB girls have their roots well established in the wicking area and are beginning to drink very heavily. And that's with a very low VPD. Gonna slowly increase it over the upcoming week. I'm hoping by the end of the week, all girls, except for the youngest, will be in early flower.
Didn't check the moisture levels in the 3gal bags this morning, but last night, a quick pick up told me they should need watering sometime today. Since they are in early flower, they'll get their only flower top dressing and a feeding of my FFJ. I now have several good options for flower with liquid ingredients and dry mixture with water.
All Jrs, except Purple Kong, get close examination. Cleaning up of the bottoms, leaf tucking where I can and removal of fans where absolutely needed.

I heard that the docs were expecting this to be a bad flu season. I don't get flu shots. I haven't got one since ordered to take one. 4 or 5 times having flu over a lifetime is a pretty good record and it just seem something I really need to worry much about. I have plenty of other things to direct my attentions. I'm still keeping my distance when in public, but that's not too much different that my normal operation. I've been that way since leaving the military. Just one of the damn things I do that most 'normal' people don't do. Keeping my back to a wall with a good view of entrance and exit avenues and reluctance to be in large public gathering are just a few idiosyncrasies I have developed. I'm NEVER comfortable in public. I'm always on edge to some degree.

Hopefully, I'll continue with my 'good luck' and not catch any nasties.
At 62 I've only had the flu once and never a flu shot since the MilSpec service ended in '83.

You know....I often question what we do with our plants....stuff like having to harvest a whole plant in one go...Not test budding before harvest..... :pass: ...but I hadn't really questioned Trmming......just did it..coz that was how I was Taught...

Until my last harvest......

I was going to do 1 pot no/low trim...but as things turned out...all of them went no trim....

Honestly...Best thing I've done......:headbang:..every time I grind some I get a reminder....coz it literally has to be 3 x the Aromatics of bud that has been Trimmed pre-dry.

Smell And taste.......:pass:...the Difference is night and day.......

You know....I often question what we do with our plants....stuff like having to harvest a whole plant in one go...Not test budding before harvest..... :pass: ...but I hadn't really questioned Trmming......just did it..coz that was how I was Taught...

I was going to do 1 pot no/low trim...but as things turned out...all of them went no trim....

Honestly...Best thing I've done......:headbang:..every time I grind some I get a reminder....coz it literally has to be 3 x the Aromatics of bud that has been Trimmed pre-dry.

Yup..pluck the fans off, a quick side trimming and that's it...."Growers Cut - Natural"

I heard that the docs were expecting this to be a bad flu season. I don't get flu shots. I haven't got one since ordered to take one. 4 or 5 times having flu over a lifetime is a pretty good record and it just seem something I really need to worry much about. I have plenty of other things to direct my attentions. I'm still keeping my distance when in public, but that's not too much different that my normal operation. I've been that way since leaving the military. Just one of the damn things I do that most 'normal' people don't do. Keeping my back to a wall with a good view of entrance and exit avenues and reluctance to be in large public gathering are just a few idiosyncrasies I have developed. I'm NEVER comfortable in public. I'm always on edge to some degree.

Hopefully, I'll continue with my 'good luck' and not catch any nasties.

Damned near identical views here, and I swear the only times I have had the flu are the few years I had to have a flu vax. And I have had the covid twice now but simply thought the allergies were merely acting up.

Aftrnoon @arty zan :bighug:.....how did the shrooming go...?...Land of Plenty....?

ADVICE given to Billy Connolly on turning 60:
a) "If you get the chance to have a wee, take it"
b) "Never trust a fart."
c) "If you get an erection, don't waste it. Even if you're by yourself.":rofl:

:crying: S'about right.........did you watch him on channel 5 last night....?....2 minutes in and I was already Creased.......:crying:

Damn good!
And 20 years on the road meeting all kinds of people picking up or delivering I think it's real good......and when I did get it, I knew before hand I was going to....a pick up in Atlanta, papper work was in the guard house and this guy looked like death not even warmed over....let my boss know I was probably going to get it and to warn the other drivers coming about it....2 days later I was laid up in a truck stop for 3 days...

The double grape was getting a tad too tall so she needed a little restraint/redirection,,,,
IMG_20221023_072235.jpg

Ya hear 'We're not growing leaves." from time to time. I say it takes leaves to make buds. I take leaves only when needed...............cleaning up bottoms and taking fans for airflow. If I can effectively tuck a fan, and not make a big impact on air flow, I'll do that.
That's indoors. I tend to take more than tuck, all in the name of airflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back