Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered some yellow stickies and holders for the pots this morning...even though I've done about all I can to make sure no fungass gnats are in there I expect to be disappointed..

Dude, you have a kind heart.
He's going to be so strong with that delicious meat you're blessing him with.
Nothing special, meow mix with cheap canned food on top....but it's a meal with some nutrition at least..

Wife caught me yesterday throwing the fallen passion fruits across the road into the empty lot there.....gonna be a wonderful place come next year to look at.....but whoever owns/buys it is gonna play merry hobbs clearing it up, :rofl:

I hope Sunday finds you well, Auntie!!:pass::bighug:

Weeeellll........weller than yesterday....and weller than the day before that........ :coffee2: ...hubby managed to pass his Bug on.......

Bloody Evil bug that gives you exploding belly syndrome and a hacking cough at the same time.......:gassy:....I've been frightened to cough unless me butt was on the toilet.........:biggrin:...so things are improving.....cough...cough....I can Trust a Fart now....

:crying:

Hubbys lateral flow test was negative for covid...so I'm guessing it is a cold.......:pass:...and it will pass soon.

Our main town is rife for covid ATM......so lesser of two Evils.

Are you avoiding it all......?

Weeeellll........weller than yesterday....and weller than the day before that........ :coffee2: ...hubby managed to pass his Bug on.......

Bloody Evil bug that gives you exploding belly syndrome and a hacking cough at the same time.......:gassy:....I've been frightened to cough unless me butt was on the toilet.........:biggrin:...so things are improving.....cough...cough....I can Trust a Fart now....

Hubbys lateral flow test was negative for covid...so I'm guessing it is a cold.......:pass:...and it will pass soon.

At this age I just naturally go ahead and have a seat if I have a hard coughing bout......you never know..

At this age I just naturally go ahead and have a seat if I have a hard coughing bout......you never know..

:crying: Hmmmmmm...............
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
...I Wonder if that is what it is with hubby.......

I was just Thinking about Confiscating his Kindle.................:biggrin:

No real plans made, took care of game cameras yesterday, about the only thing is to head into town and get a newspaper and maybe grab a egg mcmuffin on the way home!

Road Trip and make a little money or stay at home and smoke meat are my options for today.

Filling a few rez and close examination of a couple girls is not optional. The Jr EB girls have their roots well established in the wicking area and are beginning to drink very heavily. And that's with a very low VPD. Gonna slowly increase it over the upcoming week. I'm hoping by the end of the week, all girls, except for the youngest, will be in early flower.
Didn't check the moisture levels in the 3gal bags this morning, but last night, a quick pick up told me they should need watering sometime today. Since they are in early flower, they'll get their only flower top dressing and a feeding of my FFJ. I now have several good options for flower with liquid ingredients and dry mixture with water.
All Jrs, except Purple Kong, get close examination. Cleaning up of the bottoms, leaf tucking where I can and removal of fans where absolutely needed. I must have topped Purple Kong perfectly. She got topped and spread out with the adjustable trailers. She responded with a very nice and even canopy. That was the only time I've had to touch her.

I heard that the docs were expecting this to be a bad flu season. I don't get flu shots. I haven't got one since ordered to take one. 4 or 5 times having flu over a lifetime is a pretty good record and it just seem something I really need to worry much about. I have plenty of other things to direct my attentions. I'm still keeping my distance when in public, but that's not too much different that my normal operation. I've been that way since leaving the military. Just one of the damn things I do that most 'normal' people don't do. Keeping my back to a wall with a good view of entrance and exit avenues and reluctance to be in large public gathering are just a few idiosyncrasies I have developed. I'm NEVER comfortable in public. I'm always on edge to some degree.

Hopefully, I'll continue with my 'good luck' and not catch any nasties.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back