Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone knows of a burger place that's similar to this in the states PLEASE let me know so that I can instantly plan a road trip. I can't believe how amazing this Korean burger shop is....Holy...

Aggghh...I'm Starving...............:pie:

Years ago I bought a flower vaporizor, I used it maybe a dozen times and I was not impressed at all. So jumping into Rosin pressing and using a vape made me a tad apprehensive. I am very glad I did! The morning hacking has almost completely ended!!!! I tried the bong last night with some of the desktop grow and it just didn't taste right, LOL :headbang:

Still gonna be an iffy repair..Norton, Triumph and BSA castings are notoriously bad cast aluminum to try to weld back together....BSA in particular was a bytch if you blew the tranny out of a later unit model. Basically had to tear down, cut out the transmission housing leaving just the engine and engineer a mounting for an earlier pre unit tranny...

Morning kittens....amazing what a few degrees does...been 45 to 48 the last 4 days and real bad on my fingers...55f this morning and typing doesn't hurt. Supposed to be like this through next week so :yay:......Time for the 2nd cup..

IMG20221022130936.jpg

OK pic of the stray I been feeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back