Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why i cold start and then qtip once done most of the time if there is a bunch left I leave for next session and just add little fresh then reheat but after a few reheats it gets nasty so I wipe it out really good when hot and as long as you don't burn it you shouldn't have chaz :toke::pass:
011D0A07-52A8-4C82-8072-2F8143F5F905.jpeg
34B8F012-8685-4B94-951E-45A4BB6FE252.jpeg

:crying: Doesn’t really matter you switched back doobers anyways… trader :stir:

.plus it’s about the only way to consume Knows Candy
:doh: We keep talking about and I have been thinking about packing a cone but going finding a grinder and what not is too much work..... wife has all that stuff upstairs too far away so I dab:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:doh: We keep talking about and I have been thinking about packing a cone but going finding a grinder and what not is too much work..... wife has all that stuff upstairs too far away so I dab:rofl::rofl::rofl:
The knows candy is awesome….really strong skunky smell…great high, excellent pain relief. So oily that if you leave a doob rolled overnight, the paper is oily in the morning. Never seen that before… :pass:

Good lord, I almost need to just harvest this plant so I stop spending literal hours staring at it, lol :crying: Blackstrap Day 81
20230101_211415.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back