Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things go hand in hand, smoking weed and laughing!
Apparently, around here anyway. Your last one was right up there in wine spewing territory again!

Happy New Year @Badfinger, and thanks for the laughs. :bighug:

Yeah, was planing on using one of the solo's for reversing to make more myself..... Hi, My name is Bill and I'm a seed addict.
and it has been, hmmm, 20 minutes since I... :pighug: :crying:

I've had stuff that did that but I didn't realize that's what was happening thought i just got the temp perfect:doh:... If you overheat it it will still chazz the banger:thumbsup:
I kept seeing people say that over and over….dab bho between rosin dabs to keep it clean. Crazy that nobody is putting two and two together. If the options for cleaning are iso and q tips, or bho….that means bho still has solvent in it….

My biggest issue with that with coco is switching nutes veg/flower would be a pain on the same rez unless I was using a 1 part fert or running multiple rezs which I don't wanna do :goodluck::pass:
You and me both. This entire grow I have had some plants on auto fertigation, and other on manual. At one point, I think I had at least three of the different Jack's mixes going at the same time. Definite PITA. However, I expect that simply going with the standard Jack's 321 mix through the whole grow would sort that mostly. You would still have to deal with adjusting EC with seedlings, but once all plants were on full strength, no more need for more than one mix.

There is no grow method that is not a compromise. IMO. :pighug: :biggrin:

I kept seeing people say that over and over….dab bho between rosin dabs to keep it clean. Crazy that nobody is putting two and two together. If the options for cleaning are iso and q tips, or bho….that means bho still has solvent in it….
That's why i cold start and then qtip once done most of the time if there is a bunch left I leave for next session and just add little fresh then reheat but after a few reheats it gets nasty so I wipe it out really good when hot and as long as you don't burn it you shouldn't have chaz :toke::pass:

That's why i cold start and then qtip once done most of the time if there is a bunch left I leave for next session and just add little fresh then reheat but after a few reheats it gets nasty so I wipe it out really good when hot and as long as you don't burn it you shouldn't have chaz :toke::pass:
1672628858543.gif
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back