Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy how much easier this is on my lungs than the dispensary sugar wax my buddy brought me from Colorado. I can rip this stuff, hold it, and hardly cough. Where the (I'm assuming bho) has me dying. Gonna do a couple more presses tonight. Then maybe bubble hash tomorrow with some fresh frozen voodoo...
You know, while researching how to clean dab rigs…. I kept coming across info saying folks do a dab of bho in their banger to clean the chaz left behind by rosin….left me thinking it’s basically impossible to get every last bit of solvent outta your concentrate…:pass:

You know, while researching how to clean dab rigs…. I kept coming across info saying folks do a dab of bho in their banger to clean the chaz left behind by rosin….left me thinking it’s basically impossible to get every last bit of solvent outta your concentrate…:pass:
I would have to agree....

I've had stuff that did that but I didn't realize that's what was happening thought i just got the temp perfect:doh:... If you overheat it it will still chazz the banger:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back