Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy new year...mine is starting out great...I met a lovely woman...I'll be moving to west coast in next few months...I couldn't ask for more....
You aint movin to the west coast for the woman are you?? If so….
1672588273165.gif

1672588362436.gif

:pass: Good morning my friend….how’s it going? :d5:
Good morning gromigo!
:pass:
It's going was gonna start mortaring this door frame in the wall but really don't feel like it today... I need to get stuff ready for the next run coco washed and buffered thinking that will be the plan for the day :shrug::pass:

Got the purple possum passion fruit vines clipped, clonex'd and in a cup of water on my cable box....hoping to turn 2 into 8 by next spring. The giant grens aren't fast growers so it'll be another month or two before I can clip them.

I have read numerous posts about adding h2o2 to water when starting seeds, what is the purpose of that?

In water h2o2 decomposes into h2o, o and heat within a few hours.
It does something with penetrating the seed shell and is supposed to help stubborn or old seeds open more successfully! I always add a splash! I think its like a 30:1 ration supposed to use but i just give a lil squirt to each soak cup!

It's a method I saw advocated by Ed Rosenthal formerly of high times who ran the running article ask Ed.
https://www.edrosenthal.com/the-guru-of-ganja-blog/how-to-start-cannabis-seeds-right
He advocates it is a sterilizing soln which I tend to think H2O2 would indeed do
Others also advocate it as a first step in germinating older seeds with possibly harder outer shells as they say it will soften the shell allowing hydration.
For me at least back b4 you could pop on the internet let alone what might have been available and correct high times and ask Ed was a great resource. Not saying he's always right lol
Lmao if u in this hobby and u dont know who Ed Rosenthal is already then u are officially voted off the island!
1672589970909.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back